Blogging is a great way to make money with affiliate marketing; WordPress is by far the best blogging platform. So it figures that if you’ve got a WordPress blog that you are using to generate affiliate income, then you are on the right track. And most definitely you’d be aware of how plugins can contribute to your business. These applications can put your affiliate marketing efforts into hyper drive. There are literally thousands of them out there.
- Shareyourcart – A boon for affiliate marketers. You can use this plugin to motivate satisfied customers with incentives for spreading the word! It helps you set discounts / rewards / coupons to offer on various social networking sites. You can drive targeted traffic to your site with this plugin.
- Fotomoto – If you have a photoblog, here is your chance to monetize it. This plugin turns your blog in to a fully-featured e-commerce store. Great for budding artists and commercial photographers. Make money from your creations. There is a huge market for photos and this is your chance to tap it.
- Cleeng content monetization – If you’ve got something to sell then this plugin lets you sell it with ease. Sell your own articles, instructional videos, downloadable PDFs, and more. Be your own boss. 55 payment options and facility to protect your unique content.
- WatchCount.com – Affiliates have grown rich selling on eBay and this free plugin helps you get greater returns by displaying the top-selling products on eBay. The items and auctions displayed are real-time information. You can customize the plugin to reflect the auctions from a particular seller – like the one you are promoting on your site.
- Amazon affiliate link localizer – A super cool plugin that helps you multiply your earnings from Amazon manifold; there isn’t a single Amazon affiliate who hasn’t wondered about missed conversion opportunities because of his affiliate link pointing to an Amazon store for a particular geographical destination. The alternative was a time-consuming link addition to more than one store; the result was multiple affiliate links on a single post. But this plugin automatically converts your Amazon affiliate links to point to the Amazon store serving the visitor’s country, just put in your affiliate ID once and watch magic happen.
- Ad Injection – If you want to control who sees your ads or manage the number of ads that are displayed, then this is one great plugin that helps you target your affiliate content better and offers you the choice of working with more affiliate merchants without cluttering up your page. Configure ads by IP, referrer, post length, etc.
- SEO Smart Links – This plugin provides you with SEO benefits such as controlling the nofollow parameter and designating URLs for selected keywords. You can choose to automatically link keywords and phrases with other posts on your blog. Good for internal linking and creating affiliate links on the fly.
- uContext – A totally hassle-free addition of links to the tons of products on Clickbank. Add your Clickbank tracking ID and you are good to go with this free plugin. These in-text links do not demand any extra effort from you; they are created using already present contextually relevant text. A simple way to earn additional income from one of the world’s most popular affiliate marketing systems.